What will I learn?
- Basics of HTML newsletter
- Images in HTML newsletter
- Mail clients and their capability
- Sending out newsletter
- Projects in HTML Email Newsletter course
- Project: Create 1 column Newsletter
Did you know?
About this course
Are you interested in enrolling on a HTML email course? If you are aiming to obtain an in-depth knowledge of HTML email newsletter, our short-course can be just what you need to get you heading in the right direction.
Our industry experience trainers deliver interactive classes and offers one-to-one time with the students so they can tailor the course to suit their goals. During the HTML email course, delegates will receive a range of online tools, reference materials and be advised to carry out group tasks. All of which will fast-track your learning and help you master the key elements of HTML email newsletters.
Our HTML email training runs in the evenings and at the weekends and is located in London Kings Cross.
This short HTML email courseis hands-on, instructor-led and classroom based. This training can be taken as a part-time evening course or even on the weekends.
Who should attend HTML email trainingThis training is designed for people and organisations who want to get a better understanding of HTML Email Newsletter tools and techniques available.It's best suited to individuals who have limited or no experience of HTML Email Newsletter and are looking to fast-track their knowledge and skills.
Prerequisites for our HTML email course
- You should have practical experience with HTML and CSS before attending this course. Training Dragon provides HTML and CSS training in web design course.
- If you are interested in creating responsive HTML email newsletters (newsletters that are optimised for different devices like phones and tablets), please consider the HTML5 & CSS3 course first.
- Hands on tutoring from experienced HTML Email Newsletter experts:
- Real-time Practice and Portfolio Projects:
- Course Materials:
- Course Completion Certificate:
- Support and Careers Advice:
Get more skilled